Little things - 1
Even though we've been split up for so long, i always thought i'd have the 'little' things back again. I didn't want to believe that i wouldn't. It's always been something that at the back of my mind, without telling anyone, that i have remained positive about - my marriage getting back on track. Obviously, i was more than wrong. Perhaps deep down, i KNEW it wouldn't happen, just that i refused to believe it? And now...I WANT A DIVORCE (not me, him!).
Even though i've not had the little things for so long, i am still going have to come to terms with never having them again with my husband.
I've not yet stopped crying. It's been non-stop since 3pm, it's now midnight. I feel ruined, deserted, gutted beyond belief...i feel abandoned and rejected by the man i have loved for nearly 7 years!!! I've put up with so much, but what it ALL comes down to is his desire to travel and what kind of bitch would i be to stop him from 'living his dream'?
"IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, SET THEM FREE......"
I have to remain dignified and not let the hurt and anger be obvious to him...although all the time, inside i am broken... :(
♥
Even though i've not had the little things for so long, i am still going have to come to terms with never having them again with my husband.
I've not yet stopped crying. It's been non-stop since 3pm, it's now midnight. I feel ruined, deserted, gutted beyond belief...i feel abandoned and rejected by the man i have loved for nearly 7 years!!! I've put up with so much, but what it ALL comes down to is his desire to travel and what kind of bitch would i be to stop him from 'living his dream'?
"IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, SET THEM FREE......"
I have to remain dignified and not let the hurt and anger be obvious to him...although all the time, inside i am broken... :(
♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home