Monday, 1 June 2009

Phone call.

So, i call my husband because i am lonely and have no one to talk to. This is a major problem that i have. I don't have anyone else to talk to about how i'm feeling and i don't have anyone to come round and see if i am okay. I am basically dealing with this - all alone and its really really hard. So hard, i don't know if i can do it.

Most people that go through divorce/break ups/seperations have a massive support network...i don't have one person.

Anyway...so we get onto the who REASONS behind leaving me and he was contridicting himself a lot. He said that he doesn't want a new relationship yet he wants to have a women he can go out with (I UNDERSTAND THAT). He also said that he doesn't want to come home everynight and eat dinner and go to bed (he does wacko shifts and doesn't finish until late), so i asked him what will he do instead....and his reply "MY OWN THING".

Bottom line. DOESN'T WANT TO BE MARRIED/TIED DOWN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home