UPDATE.
Wow...it's been quite a while since i have posted here, and my my how my life has changed - for the better!
Firstly, i am SOOOOOOO over him.
Secondly, i have been with my boyfriend for 4 months and i love him, more than i ever loved my ex. He's kind, thoughtful, LOVING, gives me compliments constantly, he WANTS to help me get over my agoraphobia and loves me regardless of that...he is fricking amazing.
Thirdly, my divorce is still going through. I had to go to county court on Wednesday to get the papers sworn (or something like that). I dunno..but its still going to be a minimum of 4 months. GASP!
I am happier now, that i have been in years. I have been out with my boyfriend further than i ever went with my ex.
Happy days :)
Firstly, i am SOOOOOOO over him.
Secondly, i have been with my boyfriend for 4 months and i love him, more than i ever loved my ex. He's kind, thoughtful, LOVING, gives me compliments constantly, he WANTS to help me get over my agoraphobia and loves me regardless of that...he is fricking amazing.
Thirdly, my divorce is still going through. I had to go to county court on Wednesday to get the papers sworn (or something like that). I dunno..but its still going to be a minimum of 4 months. GASP!
I am happier now, that i have been in years. I have been out with my boyfriend further than i ever went with my ex.
Happy days :)

6 Comments:
"Happy days :)"
And I'm happy for you!
I hope you have taken this opportunity to expand your circle of people you can trust. It sounds like you're putting a lot of pressure on the new guy and doing your best to convince yourself that he's the answer to all your problems. I noticed a pretty swift change in attitude at exactly the time he came into the picture. Maybe before things get to serious with him you should take a step back and work on some your issues. No matter how great the new guy is no man wants to be shouldered with his lover's problem...God know we all have enough of our own. Best of luck.
Kevin.
Well..you have it all wrong.
My boyfriend WANTS to be the answer, but because of what i have been through, i can't let him do that. I have never once relied on him for anything, i expect nothing, i don't depend on him, he does his thing and i do mine. We're not up each others arses 24/7. I can assure you that my boyfriend of now *8 months* is very happy. I've given him the chance to leave me, but he stays. So thanks for your concern, but everything is good.
I don't know what you mean by i had a change in attitude. Change in attitude toward what exactly?
MAYBE, just maybe it was because i had been released from the 7 years of verbal, mental, emotional and physcial abuse? That would made ANYONES attitude change.
I soooooooo don't agree with Kevin. I don't think that you're treating your new fella like he's the answer to anything. In fact, imho, you've been as honest with him as any person can be, and he's coming into the relationship fully informed. I hope you two last forever!
You of all people Robert know that i am struggling (if anything) to let my boyfriend do more to help me. I never expected him to come in, wave a magic wand and everything is tickety-boo...
But whatever...WE know the truth!!!
x
Yes,I know. I couldn't leave Kevin's comment unchallenged. I have to stick up for you, don't you know ;0)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home