I can't live without him. Simple as that.
He called me earlier to say his was 'popping over' to talk through the divorce forms. I stupidly thought that MAYBE he was going to change his mind. Absolutely 100% not.
We talked, i cried. I realise that i cannot, CANNOT live without him.
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALIVE WITHOUT HIM.
In this instance i have to do what is the best for me...to make ME happy. And i don't want to live.
He called me earlier to say his was 'popping over' to talk through the divorce forms. I stupidly thought that MAYBE he was going to change his mind. Absolutely 100% not.
We talked, i cried. I realise that i cannot, CANNOT live without him.
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALIVE WITHOUT HIM.
In this instance i have to do what is the best for me...to make ME happy. And i don't want to live.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home