Today.
I've been up since 7.30 and it's now 8.50 and i am crying for the first time! As soon as my boy is packed up out of the door for school, the tears flow.
Today while i am out, my *husband* is coming to the house to collect the last of his things. When i get home this evening, all that there will be is his key on the side. This is something that i have been absolutely dreading. I feared this moment from the second he told me that he wanted the divorce.
Today while i am out, my *husband* is coming to the house to collect the last of his things. When i get home this evening, all that there will be is his key on the side. This is something that i have been absolutely dreading. I feared this moment from the second he told me that he wanted the divorce.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home