No sleep.
I have cried all night. All that keeps going round in my head is how alone i am and that i have no one to comfort me. I just want a cuddle from him, to tell me everything WILL be okay...but he is ignoring my calls and texts. That is making me worse.

1 Comments:
Oh Lord! This is how my ex treated me babes, and ignoring me was the worst part of it. Please please realise this, that not responding is the coward's way of dealing with the situation. It made me feel worthless when this happened and I would hate you to go through that. There are words I could use to describe his behaviour, but I'm probably bitter so I won't. The more you try the more they ignore, but if you say nothing then you think it looks like you're not hurting and don't care. Catch 22 or what?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home