Thursday..
Okay. It's now been EIGHT days since i had any contact with him...
Am i missing him? No
Do i care that i am being divorced? No
All i am right now is flipping grateful that he's done this. He's opened up my world...and my eyes! I can see that all he was doing to me was not 'normal'. Being reduced to tears regularly is NOT a relationship. That is NOT love. I have cried every Valentines Day (since 2004)/birthday/anniversary/Mothers Day/New Years Eve since 2003.
Being with him was no good for me and no good for him.
We're definitely better off DIVORCED!
Am i missing him? No
Do i care that i am being divorced? No
All i am right now is flipping grateful that he's done this. He's opened up my world...and my eyes! I can see that all he was doing to me was not 'normal'. Being reduced to tears regularly is NOT a relationship. That is NOT love. I have cried every Valentines Day (since 2004)/birthday/anniversary/Mothers Day/New Years Eve since 2003.
Being with him was no good for me and no good for him.
We're definitely better off DIVORCED!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home