Thursday, 11 June 2009

Wednesday.

My conversation with HIM went really badly (as expected). I started sniffling when he told me that ALL his friends now know about the divorce. The "mutual" divorce!!! He is saying its mutual so he doesn't look bad because apart from being sick there are NO reasons he can come up with to divorce me and he doesn't want people to know that he's bailing.

Anyway...i'm crying and he goes "Have you sent off the marriage certificate yet?" I was like "Um..no..it's in the envelope, i WILL send it." "Well" he said "I don't want this going on for ages..." Then he started getting stroppy, he didn't like the fact that i had control over this part of his plan! I was really hurt that he got so angry that i hadn't sent it...

After i put the phone DOWN on him i sent him an email saying "LOVELY TO SPEAK WITH YOU THIS MORNING - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IS IN THE POST".

That's it.
Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home